Published by Rafe Blandford at 10:12 UTC, June 25th 2011
In July and August Intel will be holding a series of Intel AppUp Application Lab events, aimed at developers, in a number of cities around the world (Munich, London, Pune, Delhi, New York, Berlin, and Cologne). Topics covered include the benefits of the Intel AppUp developer program and an introduction to developing for MeeGo. The events are free to attend, but you will need to register to guarantee a place as the number of available seats is limited.
All About MeeGo plan to be present at the London event; we'll report back on any relevant news and content after the event.
Here are some additional details for the London event, which is being held on Tuesday July 5th from 18:30pm – 21:30pm at Skills Matter (Old Street, Islington).
- Check-in process will start 1 hour prior to each event at Skills Matter.
- Brief overview of MeeGo.
- Session Content
- Overview of the Intel AppUpSM center & Intel AppUpSM developer program
- Overview of MeeGo, including technical MeeGo details
- Introduction Intel AppUpSM Software Development Kits (SDKs)
- Validation process including some tips & tricks and Introduction of Intel Developer Tools
- Talk to Intel engineers about your specific code & questions with an information Q&A session
- Skills Matter is located just off Old Street Islington, London (Click here for location map and directions)
Here are the dates for the event in other cities:
blog comments powered by Disqus